Icom IC-705 Raffle
Terms and Conditions
100% of the proceeds from this raffle support the Midland Amateur Radio Club, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, in its mission of education, training, and promoting the science of amateur radio communications.
1. A maximum of 150 tickets will be sold at $20 per ticket. Any money received after the 150 are sold will be returned.
2. The radio will be awarded with a minimum of 75 tickets sold. In the event the minimum tickets are not sold by October 22, 2022, the drawing will be postponed or all money will be refunded, at the discretion of the Midland Amateur Radio Club.
3. For tickets purchased in person your ticket stub or receipt will be proof of purchase. For tickets purchased online your PayPal receipt will be your proof of purchase.
4. The Icom IC-705 will be “new in the box” with the standard accessories included by Icom. No other accessories are included.
5. Ticket purchases made online or by USPS mail must be received by 6:00 pm Central Daylight Time Friday October 22, 2022. On site ticket sales will be cut off at 10:30 am Central Daylight Time on Saturday October 22, 2022.
6. The winner will be announced at 11:00 am Central Daylight Time on October 22, 2022 at the Midland Amateur Radio Club’s tailgate swap meet.
7. The winner will be posted on the Midland Amateur Radio Club website at http://www.w5qgg.org.
8. You do not have to be present to win.
9. If not present, the winner will be contacted for preferred shipping address.
10. Shipping method will be at the choice of the Midland Amateur Radio Club. If the winner is outside the U.S. the winner will be responsible for any import duty, customs fees, etc.
11. Void where prohibited.